I just had my third weigh-in on a new weight management program. This weigh-in was monumental for me since I had effectively fallen into every pitfall possible this week. My derailment began at the Blissdom conference. At this conference, I fell prey to every temptation in sight, and there was pretty much a non-stop barage of samples and treats. This is how my deprivation problems come into play. If I know I am going to feel deprived, I simply don’t deprive myself. I know, I know it is a genious weight loss plan to eat everything in sight, but it gets better. When I got home from the conference I fell into another old habit. Since I had gotten so down on myself for the first part of the week, I decided to go ahead and go all out. People, I am talking Olive Garden, Starbucks, Bliss chocolates, you name it. My initial lack of control was all I needed to throw caution to the wind and give up ALL control. Although my weigh-in is supposed to be on Thursdays, I decided to go a day early to get myself back on track. And guess what?!?!?!? I lost nearly two pounds!!!!! Now I am kicking myself imagining what I would have lost this week if I had just gotten back on the horse after falling into the first pitfall. Will I ever learn?
- Just acknowledged that today is the very last time my children will attend school in the same building. I pray... fb.me/2c45js3SD 6 hours ago
- If I can successfully pass even a few of these on, I will be doing ok. 33 Unwritten Rules Everyone Needs To Follow fb.me/wD7d1Qya 13 hours ago
- Bahahaha fb.me/A3TIeIS1 21 hours ago
- Um, yeah! fb.me/1FfVi0UTt 22 hours ago
- Thanks to my cousin Carrie, I get to visit my Great-Grandparents vicariously. fb.me/1KL4ycCq9 1 day ago